Pages

MY VIEWS ARE MY OWN AND NOT REFLECTIVE OF WHO I WORK FOR.

Friday 29 March 2013

Someone Revoke Zimmerman's Brother Of His 1st Amendment Rights.

Pretty much everyone would go to extreme lengths to defend their family. I get that... but to me, justice is so much more important than lying and defending your murderous brother.

Robert Zimmerman, the brother of George Zimmerman (the man who shot Trayvon Martin in an unprovoked attack) made this tweet last Sunday:



Robert Zimmerman truly is a dumb-ass, just like his brother (this trait clearly runs in their family). On one hand him running his racist mouth is annoying and predictable but on the other hand, he is making things very difficult for Zimmerman's defence.  

Robert has since apologised on Piers Morgan regarding his tweets:

 "I realize those were controversial and offensive, and I did publicly apologize for them. I don't think it was the right thing to do that way. I understand it's controversial and I apologize for it and I'm sincere about that. I shouldn't have done it this way."



Robert's apology does not come from a sincere place, especially since he only attempted to recant because of the backlash he received.

In response to Robert's tweets, there is no defence for killing anyone, even when they throw up 'fuck you' signs or gang signs in photographs. And to even justify and defend your brother's killing by using a completely isolated case (which even took a completely different turn (apparently the killing of the one-year-old boy was premeditated)) shows just how prejudiced the Zimmerman family really are.

They can carry on with this smear campaign against Trayvon Martin and all other black boys. They're just digging themselves a deeper hole in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment