Pages

MY VIEWS ARE MY OWN AND NOT REFLECTIVE OF WHO I WORK FOR.

Monday 15 July 2013

In Death I Shall Be A Terror To The Foes Of African Liberty.


I think this is one of my favourite lines of Marcus Garvey's 'Look For Me In The Whirlwind' speech.

The energy of the orator performing this famous speech by Marcus Garvey send shivvers down my spine.

Marcus Garvey was right. He would be a terror to the foes of African liberty after his death because his message is still alive, still being transmitted, still being realised. His message is just getting louder and louder as more people are rediscovering Pan-Africanism and the need for African Liberation.

Some events taking place in Birmingham UK in August in honour of His Excellency, The Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey:



No comments:

Post a Comment