Pages

MY VIEWS ARE MY OWN AND NOT REFLECTIVE OF WHO I WORK FOR.

Monday 18 February 2013

I Was Told I'm Easier To Find In The Snow.

Anderson Cooper: ''Is a black man harder to find at night?''*.

My response to that:

'Shocked but still judging you'.

Anderson Cooper, I am disappointed in you.

While I am not surprised, I genuinely thought that you weren't going to succumb to foot and mouth, especially not in this way.

I remember something from my childhood. This kid in the neighbourhood thought it was very paramount to tell me; 'hey if you were in the North Pole all naked and we were playing hide and seek, I could easily find you'. This is coming from a guy who is quite tanned himself (he's half Indonesian).

My response.

And while this kid's sentiments are factual, he didn't really have to say that to me.

And just because what you've said Anderson may be true (high validity, backed up by physics), you don't necessarily have to say that to us...

Physics also teaches us that pretty much nothing is seen in darkness as there is no light to reflect onto the object so that it can be seen by your eyes.

*Anderson Cooper actually asked if darkness would be a problem for police officials. With today's technology, darkness would be no issue for the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment